A picturesque sanctuary perched above the Aegean Sea, Grace Hotel, Auberge Resorts Collection is a sensational 21-room boutique property located in Santorini’s peaceful village of Imerovigli, just 15 minutes from famed Oía. Luxurious accommodations range from Deluxe Studios to spacious Suites, all with ocean views and private terraces and many with private plunge pools and hammam baths. The two-bedroom Villa offers a true home away from home for couples, families or groups of friends with its own spa for in-room treatments, full kitchen, swimming pool, wine & cigar cellar and dedicated butler. Grace Hotel, Auberge Resorts Collection is home to Varoulko Santorini, a Greek-Mediterranean restaurant helmed by Athens’ Michelin decorated Chef Lefteris Lazarou, and adjacent 363 Bar featuring awe-worthy views of Santorini’s famed sunsets over the caldera vistas. The 22-meter infinity pool is the property’s cultural center point, offering around-the-clock poolside culinary service. The hotel’s talented team can arrange various wellness treatments and fitness classes, private chef dinners, and immersive local excursions such as wine or honey tastings, pottery or Greek sandal making, guided hikes, sunset picnics, yacht trips and more.
How to get to the property?:
Grace Hotel Auberge Resorts Collection is located:
Airport to Grace Hotel approx 20 mins by private transfer (5kms – 3mil)
Port to Grace Santorini approx 30 mins (8km – 5mil)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TRANSFERS DETAILS:
Arrival and departure private transfers are charged 100€ per room per transfer. For private transfers our concierge team can assist further.
3 Highlights of the Property:
1. Michelin-awarded culinary experience at Varoulko Santorini Restaurant by renowned Chef Lefteris Lazarou..
2. 363 Bar with cocktails curated by BAR Baba Au Rum (in the top 50 best bars in the world)
3. Bespoke Experiences
Who is the property for?:
Perfect for adults, couples, intimate gatherings with friends and family, while special celebrations can be arranged to mark important milestones or events.
Why should Luxury Travel Advisors recommend this property?:
1. A picturesque sanctuary perched above the Aegean Sea with breathtaking views of the Caldera & Skaros Rock.
3. 20 elegant rooms & suites featuring refreshing plunge pools or large terraces, plus the Grace Villa with exclusive privacy. Suitable for families or small groups of friends traveling together.
3. Michelin-awarded culinary experience at Varoulko Santorini Restaurant by renowned Chef Lefteris Lazarou..
4. 363 Bar with cocktails curated by BAR Baba Au Rum (in the top 50 best bars in the world)
5. Elevated Amenities & In-room services
6. All the king-size beds in our rooms and suites can be set up as twin beds
7. Selection of Venues, perfect for weddings, elopements, events & celebrations.
8. Bespoke Experiences